“One Vision, Shared Values & Beliefs… Μία κοινότητα.”
* Promote a “Culture of Continuous Improvement,” in partnership with faculty, families and the community at large.
* Create a solid school identity with strong Hellenic & Orthodox roots.
* Maintain an intimate, nurturing family-like atmosphere, while increasing enrollment.
* Engage and motivate students in a rigorous, dynamic & thematic-based instructional program; preparing all students for the challenges of Middle School & beyond.
* Recruit, retain and retool a highly qualified and accomplished professional staff.
* Strive to be self-sustaining, as we grow and expand as a school.
HCS Four Core Beliefs
Strong Hellenic Roots, American Ideals & Orthodox Faith
Paideia & Filotimo